Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, January 24, 2011

I've been MIA, but so has the weight!

Hello everyone!
I have definitely been Missing In Action these last couple of days, but I am happy to report that is not all that has been MISSING! This busy lady has been been busy losing weight! :) That's right...I am down 8.4 lbs since the new year!!!
Weight Watchers has been working GREAT for me. I feel like I eat what I want, but of course I am very much more aware of my portions and my choices.

On top of the following through with WW, I have also been working out at least 2-3 times a week for at least 45 minutes. To help me get motivated and to stay focused on my exercise I enroll in a 10K Mud Run.  I am very excited for it and glad I have some amazing supporters to help me train! My hubby did it a few years back and he is convinced that I can do it. I knew there was a reason I married that man! hahahaha :)

And last, but certainly not least, last week I also received a Stylish Blogger Award from an amazing blogger who has encourage this weight loss since the beginning! My wonderful cousin and BFF  Diet Chic On a Mission - it was awesome to receive my 1st award! Thank you Diet Chic! 
    
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Post and link back to the person who awarded you this award 
2. Share 7 things about yourself
 

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers (or as many as you can)
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won

Here are 7 things about me:
1.  I married by high school sweet heart.
2.  My family means the world to me.
3.  I love my job even though I complain about it.
4.  I'm addicted to my Blackberry aka CRACKberry.
5.  I love watching wedding shows.
6.  I'm addicted to Flamin' Hot Cheetos :(
7.  I love my Maltese...she's my heart <3

Bloggers that earned this Stylish Blogger Award from me:
1.  http://seesavannahmarathon.blogspot.com/
2.  http://skinnyself.blogspot.com/
3.  http://stacisharee.blogspot.com/
4.  http://fat2fit-2011.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. What a LOSER you are!!! Haha but that’s a good thing! So proud, you’re doing great!!
    I can’t wait for the mud run it’s gonna be so awesome and we’re gonna be “skinny” by then.

    ReplyDelete